Friday, 17 July 2015

yo


Guess who's back, muchachos
(wait- who is this?)
it'S BBunNII OFC

I only shared a link to 3 of you and I'm making the blog public so you could see what I drew for you guise.
But this is it- I'm not posting any posts of anything

I know it's not WOW!!1 but I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me
(talk abOUt beING chEESeY)



Bugzy and Cutepups, that anonymous that was asking the weird questions about your animals and how2send drawings was me and I'm so so so incredibly sorry if I annoyed you
I didn't want to open my blog again because like I said, I'm not blogging anymore but there was no other way to show it and imgur didn't work out for me which makes me an askhole (yes, askhole, google it lol)

I hope you like it because it took me like a day and Bugzy's armour is ruined bc I didn't have purple T-T 
Also, the coloured pencils are those waxy type pencils that cost $2 and are basically for preschoolers lol

For someone, (me) who complains about the incorrect sizes of fruit in the Juice Hut, this picture is basically showing how hypocritical I am LOL oops.

But this is it- it'll only be this post on this blog that I changed to faerieguts.blogspot.com

btw, I did quit (lolno)
yeah, i did quit but the posts are now drafts 

93 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE EMAILED ME MAN I WAS LIKE WHERE IS SHE!!! NOOOOOI!!!!! I made write a few posts about you going MIA lol

    BUT THANK YOU WOW YOU'RE BACK YAY OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bbbbbb is a continentJuly 17, 2015 7:57 pm

      Sorry about that D: I saw your email 2 days ago and I replied :D
      Thank you, Bugzy!!
      I only saw one of your posts but I haven't been on ever since

      But I'm not back, just thought I'd show you a drawing of all of us :3 That's all- I'm not gonna post anything but great to speak to you again!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSH, THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!! *squeals and hugs you* ;w;
    I love it. <3

    . . .

    W-Wait, do you mean you're quitting blogging in.. general? :c (because I really don't care that much about AJ-related things anymore, more into random life crud type of stuff :p). If so, then I'm gonna miss you friend, and wish you luck with life (wow, that sounded like something.. lol).

    Believe it or not, I was quite worried about you too as well as how Bugzy was. Like I kept on worrying about you and if you're alright and all that kinda stuff. (Yes, I dreamed about you.. erm.. o.o tots not creepy, right?) But anyway, glad you're alright (right? , I hope o.o).
    ;u; ;n; ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! *hugs*

      Yeah, I think I've had enough fun blogging but I do miss it (leik I miss you!) but yeah..
      Really!! I'm so sorry you had to worry about me because its all good for now.
      Also, you had a dREAM OF ME? HAHA THATS COOL MAN
      I wanna know it now :o

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha no u don't o-o

      WHAT IS THIS PRECIOUS ACTUALLY LOOKS CALM. DAT DUCK THO. AND PHANTOM. AND HUMMINGBIRD. sorry forgot to take off caps-lock asdfghjkl;

      I might've saved your drawing to my computer so I can cherish it 4everrr ♡♡.

      Delete
    3. Ok fine. My dream about you when you were "mysteriously gone o.o":

      You were sad (idk man idek) because Lieza got possessed by Saytan. Then you couldn't take it anymore so you were liek, "scrw dis, imma delet dis here blog so u cant take ovr mi soul evn tho i quit playin with u a long time ago". So then you deleted your blog. Then you went back to your mysteriouso hiding place in a dark cave. But then suddenly Lieza appeared with a pointy rock and said, "nu u cant git rid of me u losr". Then as she threw the rock at you, the point of the pointy rock turned into blood. The next thing was you were now a human and not a wolf-bunny hybrid. Then you realized that Lieza (Liza) and Saytan weren't the ones hurting you, but it was yourself. So then you started doing really bad things to yourself (sorry if this is painfully accurrate (ihopenot), like I said I was really worried about you :c). Then a few days later, you had a nervous breakdown and couldn't handle anything, so you got rid of your blogging stuff. But that didn't help. Then the bloody pointy rock came back to you. And you couldn't handle it, and then you..-- then I woke up. O.O

      Delete
    4. hehehehe Cutepups♡♡

      Ooh wow :o That escalated
      LizA NOOouuu!!1 She's very furious that Peck took her spot, also sacrificing jammers to look young
      [ur not wrong about that thing]

      Delete
    5. Yeah, my dream turned to be creepily funny to "deep" and depressing. O_O hahaHA yes yes yass

      Delete
    6. Dreams are a wonderful thing but the more you sleep the stupid you get- unless that's me because I've been sleeping a whole lot and I kept thinking it was Sunday when it was Friday, I literally forgot I had birds (as pets ofcourse LOL) and more but they're more... odd, you could say
      okkkk enough about moi

      Delete
    7. geez, what was with me in 2015? whoa, whoa, whoa- what kind oF DREAM WAS THAT? WHY AM I READING IT AND HATING MY OLD SELF FOR BEING SO INSENSITIVE? GEEZ, YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT AND BE LIKE LOL HUMMINGBIRD. ... why did I even type hummingbird? I'm so confused.. Saytan and Lieza. omg. Was I also self-projecting about my cursed mental state? Wow, so many of my dreams are graphic,, yikes. I used to sleep so little but now I sleep a lot. But it's not due to my awful mental health these days (it used to, not lately though). I'm still a dumb old fool, haha :).
      btw i still love that cute drawing you put here. it's so cute!! i saved it again because i saved it on my old computer that's broken and i don't use it anymore. being on here is so nostalgic omg. i left a very long comment under all these other comments. i talked about some other stuff. on behalf of my old self, i'm so sorry for being so insensitive to you guys (i don't just mean you, b). it's weird. all my old comments have this weird sort of funny to them (or they're just cursed.. lol like my blog is now), but i also think i was "sad"-and-bad-feelings back then too.
      it might be ironic for me to say, but i hope to hear back from you soon. take care. <3

      Delete
    8. hahahaha thats totally a-ok, i love hearing my friends talk about anything and everything, no matter what it is. so don't apologise! the dream was interesting, i wish i was a part of it too. i love dreaming. i sleep too much too nowadays, but i also stay up a lot, its an awful cycle.
      actually, i slept for half an hour today and have been awake since (its almost 9am, maybe it'll be nine once i publish this... now i feel pressured to publish this at 8:5- nevermind it's 9am now.)

      you're not a dumb old fool, you are lovely :)

      Delete
    9. ahh that sounds bad, to want to be a part of it lol. i meant yes your dream was interesting --- i wish i was able to be a part of dreams (in general)

      Delete
    10. :) <3 haha ah
      Being mentioned is cool/interesting, yeah, but geez that dream I had just took a big turn for the worst. reading it over made me think it was invasive of me to mention. idk. i'm tired of mentioning it over and over now lol. you only slept for half an hour? haha that reminds me of a friend :') ah, terrible sleep schedules be like

      Delete
  3. wait was that you who kept commenting the link to this blog
    it looked so suspicious so i avoided clicking it even tho i was tempted
    WOW I'M SO SORRY PPLEASE DON'T KILL ME BBBBUUUUNNNNIII I MISSED YOU FBUSDGTEOGCTE48RUQ08CW0YTMCEITUHE CTHE9 CCUTE DRAWING GEUHGET8VHYER78GYR87EHT 80E7HT NE8T HQ98HTNE98YUMCQ9-TUC3M494CU02CRIMW9TMJAC9PJUE9TPC SUSPICOUS LINKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I went to the old URL it said it was available so I knew you didn't delete the blog, just changed the URL (if you delete a blog the URL stays unavailable for a few months or something like that)
    I searched endlessly for the new URL but couldn't find it. It turns out you were giving me the new one and i didn't even realise : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In reply to all of your comments above,

      LOL ohhhh so that's why you didn't publish it. The link is pretty weird, isn't it XD I should be the one that's sorry!
      Also, I MISSED YOU TOO

      I was gonna delete this blog entirely, but then I'm like- noo because deleting all the posts from my old blogs were a huge mistake because I could of found fOSSILS (lolno, take a hike, bbunnii)
      Yikes! You tried to search for URLs¿?!! I'm incredibly sorry :(((((

      Delete
  5. we are the power trio even tho there are 4 of us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buT we aren't musiCIANS LOL

      Delete
    2. Pwease no dewete bwog pwease bunneh

      Delete
    3. please can we go in the cave please

      Delete
    4. @Bugzy
      heheh maaybee :))

      @Maymay
      w0t cave m8

      Delete
    5. SOMEONE IS MUTATED

      Delete
    6. Wh-What... Mutant didn't comment... except if she's invisible! .o.

      idk

      Delete
  6. frick frack diddlydack crack pack smack lack quarterback knickknack patty wack snick snack crackerjack hijack backtrack thumbtack biofeed back sidetrack tic tac (toe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so are the comments officially a chat room yet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got 8,512 views on one post da populazzzz!!! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO I WISH
      This blog actually was Everyday Jamaa just now completely different :oo but omg I wish, I wish

      Delete
    2. Ok that makes more sense I'm like.. whaa????
      PLEASE POST MORE IDC THAT IT'S NOT AJ STUFF REALLY I DON'T PLEAAAAASSSEEEEEE DXDXDX

      Delete
    3. I shall, only for you amigo :))) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!!1

      But the thing is... of what xD

      Delete
  9. lol someone signed my name on some fake hack site where they supposedly generate items for you but we all know they hack you
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XUe0HLT2Rpo/Vbkg9GfDg-I/AAAAAAAAVjA/DmFAccIcIPM/s1600/FAKEE.png

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. i reopened a page on my terrible blog and it has more old embarrassing comments <3

      Delete
    2. omg i saw it b4 i saw this

      im screaminf g

      Delete
    3. and look at my icon it's adorablecute

      Delete
    4. b4 c4 boom (no i don't get it XD)

      it is adorable <3

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. HOW ARE UUUUUUUUUUU

      Delete
    2. I'M GOOO000D. HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU?

      Delete
    3. THATS GREATTT IM GOOD TOOOOOO BUT ASSIGNMENTS ARE TAKING OVER MY LIFE AND I WANT TO DIE

      Delete
    4. AWW, YOU'LL MAKE IT THROUGH. I BELIEVE IN YOUUUU! <3

      I just finished going to this creative writing and wrote some stuff (obviously). XD

      Delete
    5. I HAVE SO MUCH ASSIGNMENTS DUE NEXT WEEK AND TODAY I HAD TO HAND IN AN ASSIGNMENT AND A PROJECT AND UGHGHHHH AND I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON A WEEKS WORTH OF WORK BC I WAS SICK

      OOOH NICE M8 THAT'S AWESOME ♡♡♡♡♡

      Delete
    6. Wow, I didn't check your blog (this one duhhh ok) for a few days. Me so sorreh.

      AWW, SCHOOL'S ANNOYING, ISN'T IT? WELL, I WISH YOU LUCK ON ALL THAT WORK.

      YEAH LOL

      Delete
  12. hi! sorry to intrude, i just wanted to say that i'm happy you made an update post! i was really worried. BUT, im glad you're okay!

    p.s. i love how hayao miyazaki is in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIII and thaNK UUU
      High five and +100 points 4 noTICING

      Delete
  13. did you post the link to this blog somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because people that arent me bugzy or cutepups are commenting and i thought only us knew about it
      not that I'm complaining now we have crispy corgi here so yay

      Delete
    2. YAY 4 CRISPY CORGI AND HAPPYSTREAM WWwwwoooOOOooO

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. I need all the memes the memes to survive

      Delete
    2. there are good memes and there are bad memes

      Delete
    3. Why has God abandoned us?

      Delete
    4. Memes are great

      Pepe is greater

      Delete
    5. THE ONLY RARES YOU NEED IN THIS SICK WORLD IS MEMES

      Delete
    6. Yes. Memes are life.

      True, true.

      God has abandoned us because he (she, it, idek) lost their faith in humanity due to the humans believing in Pepe memes. (jk idk lol)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. hey cutepups, i miss you lots

      Delete
    2. i know it was birthday recently too, from your user. i havent forgotten the meaning of those special numbers :) happy late birthday, i hope things are going good for u.

      Delete
    3. *sees this several months later*
      hi b!! <3 ;;
      i'm pretty sure i didn't visit here in the past year. you're right (the 522 is supposed to be my bday lol). aww, i missed you too, my dude. geez, it really feels like you were that anon i got commenting on my posts in may. or maybe it wasn't you at all, and i'm confusing you. sorry. tbh i forgot about this blog at some point. i barely remember all my weird 2015 comments. i know you said that you think you back then was "cringey".. i think the same about me. i read over my old comments and i'm like "who is that? :/" lol. i'm only here now because my blogger dash is saying you made a ton of posts in the past two days. i think that means you were just editing your posts since i don't see any new ones? or maybe you deleted them? idk. geez uh.. just.. uh.... thank you for remembering me after all this time. (ah, my heart-!). i would've said something to you sooner, but i completely forgot what this blog is called. i also left a very long comment just before typing this up.
      <3 :')

      Delete
  16. i miss everybody so much. i havent forgotten any one of you guys. i might not think about anything revolving around playing animal jam, whether it be 2011 or 2015 but when i do - its like ocean waves of nostalgia, little bit of regret too though haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. i dont want to comment on your blogs bc then it'll open something up and i might disappear again. so i just hope one day you can stumble upon this unfortunate blog and see this. and maybe say hi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi guys, how are u? ...should i send this? i seem desperate don't i? a few months have past... still miss u guys

      Delete
    2. hii ! i still miss you b : ( sorry I haven't checked this place in a year

      i'll probably forget to check this until another year but you can comment if you want on mine which i check a lot (my new one isn't about aj but i post aj related stuff sometimes) i know you just said you don't want to comment so you can sign as something else so no one other than me knows it's you if that helps with anything (just make sure it's something that would make me know it's you lol)
      im lonely af these days : )

      Delete
    3. may! can i still call you that?

      god, i don't even remember visiting this place last month (my comment before your reply) i'm sorry it took so long for me to see this, even though it took me about 2 days to see your comments on the other post haha

      i can do just about that *proceeds to comment something on your blog that i'll regret later*
      no, i'll really do it hahaha

      Delete
  18. I think this is going to sound awkward, but I feel like I really should say something. So uh.. ok. Are you even gonna see this? idk.

    Hi, it's Cutepups. I still have a weird profile pic and symbol next to my name. Not sure why, but I like it. I haven't been on this blog in so long (probably since 2015 tbh). I saw you were trying to talk to me in May. Uh, where was I? (brb) ... oh. I still make trashy blog posts on my cursed blog. So I was doing that. ... wait, were you that anon I got around that time (May?) last year? omg-
    I also think I got a Jam-A-Gram when I randomly went on AJ once this past December. I think it was you..? Or maybe I'm making that up lol. I went on AJ for the laughs, but it's pretty boring.
    The only reason I'm here now is because my Blogger Dashboard is showing me that you made several posts yesterday. But I can't find them? Well, that's strange. Blogger isn't working that well for me (I can't put images in my posts, smh). And yet I still make lots of posts. And I mean A Lot. (wow cutepups, you're so weird :/). Oh and I know you made a post after this one. I think I saw it back in 2015, but I didn't comment because I didn't want to annoy you or infringe on your privacy or whatever (idk).
    Reading the comments here made me realize something. It feels like I've been ignoring you (you still go by b, right?) and.. wait, actually everyone who commented here lol. I'm thinking about Mel/May/idk what she goes by now, sorry. I haven't said anything to you guys in so long (like since 2015), so I'm hesitant on commenting. Yet I want to. Ugh, I feel like I used to feel so bad about it, then I forgot about it, but I remembered it again. Also like. My memory is full of blanks. Which is pretty bad. Probably. I don't remember the majority of 2015. It's just a blank, which is sad since I probably had lots of good blogging memories that year. Everything I said before 2016 (tbh probably the second half) is a blank to me. I don't know that version of me anymore. Not sure if I was talking to you in 2014; I don't remember much from that year too. ugh idk why anymore. I feel like I've been ignoring that Mel/May/whatever she goes by now for so long. Like idek, that she asked me something or replied to a comment of mine, but I never commented again. Weird. I also checked her blogs a few times in the past two, three (? idk) years. I don't know why I'm typing all this here lol. Yikes, that sounds a little creepy. I'm sorry :c. I also feel like I've had different yearly "personalities" and it's easier for me to tell since I can look back on my blog posts (so I can tell since 2014). Geez, everything about me regarding blogging in 2014 and 2015 is just so weird. Even my old comments. Just look at them. ... Actually, this comment is also weird. idk what I'm trying to say lol.
    So yeah. I'm alive. I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but it'll be nice if you do. I see you said something on the 17th. I'm ending this here. It's already so long. If I think of something else, I'll put it in another comment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. anyway, i congratulate you if you read my long comments. i feel "iffy" replying to your last comment. idk if you were that anon i got for a few months last year, but. i know you don't want to comment on our blogs. but hearing from you again would be nice. idk, now i'm thinking that anon was you because you didn't want to say your name and go into this.. stuff. i think it'll be cool if you commented though, haha (@ my "blog": lol why). tbh i don't even really think about the aj memories when i think about you and the others who used to regularly comment on my posts. i mean, like, i don't even post about aj and i haven't in so long. thinking of you is nice. you're a nice one, b. lol i thought you disappeared and was sad about that. so. i'm here to say hi. on this random day in the middle of january. (also, i switch between typing comments with capital letters and just typing them all lowercase)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cutepups !!

      Sorry if you were hoping for a reply from b, I'm Mel/May/KuruKuruWhatever and probably making this even more awkward

      I was actually going to try contact you the other day but I wasn't sure if you'd remember me

      The reason it says there have been a bunch of new posts here is b recently just put up the old posts (previously they were drafts and only the latest 2 posts were "public")

      Delete
    2. cutepups, oh my gosh, hello!

      its not awkward, i'm glad to hear from you! all of you guys, i really missed so much. and no, i haven't commented on any of your blogs so that anon wasn't me, however, i did send jam-a-grams to you guys, because initially i logged back on to see if i remembered my password then i thought maybe i could send JAGs to see if you'd send one back to see if you still log on to AJ but i never logged back on to check after i sent those (there's too much "to see" i'm bad with words and this whole block of writing is painful to read lol)

      you're not being weird, and besides weird in general is good. weird makes everything fascinating, i think. just not the bad kind, yknow, like criminally-sociopathic, yeah, okay idk what i'm saying anymore

      not at all, you didn't ignore me on this site, its not ignoring if you haven't seen it :) and you can comment anytime you want - you're always welcome to do so, i actually mean it. and yeah, a lot can change over a few months, a year, even years. its normal but it sucks because nostalgia is painfully bittersweet hahaha

      ah, so may explained the posts haha i was thinking new posts so i was like oh what?

      Delete
    3. Hmm, thought I replied again. I guess I didn't. I had your blog open as a tab, but I must have accidentally deleted it. Wow, I wasn't expecting such a quick reply. There's more posts now. Huh, that's cool. (yikes, my comments are so long.)

      @ mel/may(/ooh, i remember the kurukuru name too): Nah, I don't mind. I think it's cool that you replied too. I'm honestly surprised you remember me/know me (well, that I commented here before). I'm just.. wow, I was really expecting you to see my comments and be like "who is this?" so, uh, that's unexpected. idk what i'm saying; it's just.. nice to hear from you too? yeah.
      ohh ok. I thought the posts were always public, so I didn't know they were drafted. well, i wouldn't know anyway. that makes more sense than Blogger messing me up again. thanks for the explanation!

      @ b: ahh hey! Oh so I didn't make that JAG up! I think I replied back? idk for sure. oh ok, so it was another person being anonymous. haha idk, after seeing you commented on here in May, I thought the anon might've been you (b vibes in the comments? pfft). that's fine though lol. (my long blocks of comments are embarrassing for me to read over, geez i'm so awkward writing this). weird can be nice I guess; I'm just looking back at myself from 2015 with a big "yikes lol why". geez, I worded everything so weirdly then. hmm yeah true, i'm more like a little annoyed that i didn't come back here sooner. kinda feels like i missed a lot but idk of what. other comments maybe? it's been years since i talked to you (two) it feels like. yeah, so much has changed over a few months to a few years. ahh, being on here is so nostalgic. commenting on here again and seeing that you still comment made me so happy on the day i wrote these other long comments. they made me feel good. :) haha

      Delete
    4. that's okay!
      again, i love hearing from you

      yes, hahaha you sent one as well, i saw when i logged on! i don't know when you sent it though. hahaha b vibes? that's interesting, i wonder what that's like
      same here, i hate seeing my past self gosh how immature. and i'm still immature now, just not as bad. i think i'll still cringe at myself 5 years from now
      but then again, i'm sure thats normal for a lot of people

      *b gets embarrassed and goes on a rampage*

      hahaha of course! yeah, it's been a looooooong time. a long, long time. it's not as bad now, right?

      Delete
  20. i love seventeen -bJanuary 19, 2019 9:05 am

    i posted this on wonwoos birthday
    thats all

    ReplyDelete